2022 2nd International symposium on Research and Applications of Robotics
Welcome to join RArob 2022
March 25-27, 2022 | Nanjing, China
About RArob 2022
2022 2nd International symposium on Research and Applications of Robotics (RArob 2022) will take place in Nanjing, China, during March 25-27, 2022, which is in conjunction with 2022 2nd International Conference on Robotics and Control Engineering (RobCE 2022). RArob 2022 is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME). Focusing on the international research and key application domains of robot and control engineering, around the theme of innovative development of intelligent society, RArob is going to conduct high level academic communication and display the latest achievements, build the international collaborative innovation platform.
We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit your research papers to RArob 2022, and share your latest research results and valuable experiences with other top-scientists, engineers and scholars from all over the world.
Dan Zhang, Fellow of CAE, EIC, ASME, CSME, York University, Canada
Michael Y. Wang, Fellow of ASME, IEEE, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HKSAR, China
Ning Xi, Fellow of IEEE, The University of Hong Kong, HKSAR, China
Organizing Committee Chair
Bing Li, Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen, China
International Technical Committee
Abdulrhman .A. A. Emhemed, Bright Star University, Libya
Chengxu Zhou, University of Leeds, UK
Jiyao An, Hunan University, China
Mehmet Serdar Guzel, Ankara University, Turkey
Qiuguo Zhu, Zhejiang University, China
Xiaofang Yuan, Hunan University, China
Zhiqiang Miao, Hunan University, China
All submissions will be peer reviewed, and all the accepted papers will be temporarily included in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
* The conference Proceeding will be online publishing.
Call for Papers-Topics
The scope of this conference includes all topics related to the research, applications, technologies of robotics. It is included but not limited to :
Disaster relief Robotics
Education and teaching Robotics
The papers should adhere to the Template! Author can choose from the templates listed as follows:
* Abstract Submission( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishing any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech. * Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.
Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system or email. In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submission method. Please click following link:
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited.
RArob 2022 will have two round of call for papers.
The First Round
Abstract Submission Deadline: Sept. 20, 2021
Full paper Submission Deadline: Sept. 25, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: Oct. 25, 2021
Registration deadline: Nov. 25, 2021
The Second Round
Abstract Submission Deadline: Nov. 20, 2021
Full paper Submission Deadline: Nov. 25, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: Dec. 25, 2021
Registration deadline: Jan. 25, 2022
After recevied notification, authors need to download and complete the registration form, then, finish the payment of registration fee and send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the scanned payment proof to us. Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD or CNY.
*Author: Submit abstract or full paper, present it on the conference.
* The registered and presented papers can be free published in the Conference Proceeding for 6 pages. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70USD/page.
*Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments(only for the first author).
*HKSME member: Provide a valid member ID.
* Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
The Registration Fee includes:
a. Paper presentation
b. Abstract Proceedings (PDF in USB)
c. Attendance to all sessions
d. Conference program
e. Name badge
f. Certificate of Presentation
g. Conference bag
a. Abstract Proceedings (PDF in USB)
b. Attendance to all sessions
c. Conference program
d. Name badge
e. Certificate of Attendance
f. Conference bag
2. Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
3. Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
4. The conference organizer is not responsible for any accommodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to Feb. 24, 2022, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after Feb. 24, 2022(including Feb. 24, 2022).